TWA holds monthly meetings on waterfront-related topics on the second Wednesday of most months from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Tacoma Youth Marine Center. Most meetings feature a guest speaker and have great opportunities to network! Meetings are free for TWA members and guests.
Our next meeting is February 14 with Captain Skip Anderson, Director of the Flagship Maritime Training Center. See you there!
Recent TWA meetings include:
- Ryan Lothrop, WA Department of Fish & Wildlife. January 2018.
- Steve Kovach, TWA Board member, led discussion on planning for 2018. December 2017.
- Hartleigh Caine, TOTE Maritime. November 2017.
- Melissa McGinnis, Metro Parks Tacoma. October 2017. Meeting summary.
- Shawn Ottenbreit, Freedom Boat Club Tacoma. September 2017. Meeting summary.
- Pierce County Executive Bruce Dammeier. July 2017. Meeting summary.
- Jake Fey, Washington State House Representative, 27th Legislative District. June 2017.
- Norris Comer, Northwest Yachting Magazine. May 2017.
- Melissa Malott, Citizens for a Healthy Bay. April 2017.
- Peter Schrappen, Northwest Marine Trade Association. March 2017.
- Malcolm Russell, Tacoma Youth Marine Center. February 2017.
- Ryan Spence, Flashback Scuba Museum. January 2017.