TWA holds monthly meetings on waterfront-related topics on the second Wednesday of most months from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Tacoma Youth Marine Center. Most meetings feature a guest speaker and have great opportunities to network! Meetings are free for TWA members and guests.
Our next meeting is May 9 at 11:30 a.m. More details to come!
Recent TWA meetings include:
- Rick Pitman, Andersen Construction. April 2018. Meeting and tour on the McMenamins Elks Lodge project.
- James Rideout, Puyallup Tribal Council. March 2018. Meeting summary on the Puyallup 2018 Canoe Journey.
- Captain Skip Anderson, Flagship Maritime Training Center. February 2018.
- Ryan Lothrop, WA Department of Fish & Wildlife. January 2018.
- Steve Kovach, TWA Board member, led discussion on planning for 2018. December 2017.
- Hartleigh Caine, TOTE Maritime. November 2017.
- Melissa McGinnis, Metro Parks Tacoma. October 2017. Meeting summary.
- Shawn Ottenbreit, Freedom Boat Club Tacoma. September 2017. Meeting summary.
- Pierce County Executive Bruce Dammeier. July 2017. Meeting summary.
- Jake Fey, Washington State House Representative, 27th Legislative District. June 2017.
- Norris Comer, Northwest Yachting Magazine. May 2017.
- Melissa Malott, Citizens for a Healthy Bay. April 2017.